Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Whew, what a weekend! Most of it was spent at work and while I am so thankful everything went well, I am SO glad it's over!
 
Let's see a recap, shall we?
 
Friday I didn't have to be to work until lunch time so I went to the DMV and officially got my name changed!
 
After that, I had a little time to kill so I went to the J.Crew outlet and sat right outside their door until they opened at 10am. They were having a sale 50% off of the whole store!
 
I walked out with two tees and a pair of bright pink matchstick jeans, which I mistook for toothpick jeans, so I will have to go back tomorrow or Wednesday to exchange those. Dangit.
 
Worked Friday night blah blah blah. Woke up bright and early Saturday and headed back to work. I was in charge of our annual member event this year for 500 people! Talk about busy and stressed! I felt like I was planning our wedding all over again! Luckily, the event went very smoothly and I received nothing but compliments!


 
Sunday, Cameron and I ran some cloudy day errands and grabbed a lunch with Emily & David at Mex 1! It was a nice surprise because we walked in and there they were! So we just joined them.
Went by Cameron's grandparents house to show them the wedding video trailer and honeymoon pictures.
Then, after 2.5 years, we (ok, Cameron) finally installed towel bars in our master bathroom!

 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
I think I might post our wedding video trailer on Wednesday! Yippee!


9 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see that trailer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your wedding video has a trailer! Celebrity status fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monogrammed white on white! I looks so clean and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the successful work event. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trailer is already ready?! That seems so fast - but I would LOVE to see it!! Congrats on another event well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the trailer! I know you are thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have done some damage at the Jcrew sale too...

    Looking forward to the video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh I love those towels!! Good work Cameron on the rods!

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't feel bad about the towel racks. I was in the house for 8 years before I put one in the guest bathroom and still don't have any in mine. Maybe this year.

    ReplyDelete