Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Honeymoon: Part 2!

On Monday of the hmoon, while Cameron was puffin' on a cigar on the porch, I decided to start documenting our trip so I wouldn't forget anything! And boy and I glad I did because I needed to read back over it to remind me what all we did! Which was mostly relaxing by the pool, eating, and drinking, but still...
 
Rather than go through day by day recaps and bore you to death, I figured I'd just post a few pics with captions. Because a typical day was usually get breakfast, Cameron go to the gym (I went once!), go to the pool, order guacamole & pico at 12, get lunch, lay out a little longer, go back to the room and hang out before getting ready for dinner, dinner, after dinner drinks, bed. Repeat.

As part of our honeymoon package, there was a champagne breakfast in bed service that we scheduled for Wednesday morning and ate on our porch.
 Representin' my Gamecocks in Mexico!
 Cameron woke up early one morning and couldn't fall back asleep so he got took some awesome sunrise pictures!
 Our main man, Manuel, ordered this special dessert for us. :)
We got massages on Thursday (sorry, no pics of that) and on the side of the spa building, the resort grows their very own herbs and veggies! Thought that was pretty cool.

 Since our massages were on Thursday, we were scared to get sunburned. Talk about painful. So the picture below is on Friday, our first full blown day in the sun! haha.
 Our daily guac and pico! So, so good!
 Playing around with my sister's fancy camera she let us borrow for the trip.

12 comments :

  1. I am vicariously living through all of these posts!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bikini and those rings are gorgeous!!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you two had a blast! Riviera Maya is definitely a great place for a honeymoon :) And your schedule sounds almost exactly like ours was 2 years ago!! he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely! Mexico is such a beautiful place to visit, and the resorts there are stunning! Loved having chips, pico and guac on a daily basis (sometimes more than once a day!) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your schedule of food, laying out, food, drinks etc etc is my heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these recaps! Give us the details girl! You don't want to forget them one day and they aren't boring to me! Love, the girl who just posted 100 pictures in one blog post for my recap part 1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the perfect daily schedule to me!! So glad y'all had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazingggggg!!! I am a little jealous of ya'lls resort! Tyler wouldn't let me go to the gym at all! I miss just laying around on the beach together all week! Boo. Let's go back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is going to sound ridiculous but I'm so glad you posted a picture of your rings. (PS I'm not engaged...haha) Nick really wants a gold band and I wanted us to both have silver. I'm slightly OCD and feel the need to match and thought it would look bad together. Your beautiful rings have changed my mind. Nick doesn't know you, but he is so very thankful you have helped change my stubborn mind! Your honeymoon looks fabulous! So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm guacamole by the pool sounds like my kind of vacation!

    ReplyDelete