Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One Month of Marriage Down + Facebook Wedding Pics

Well it sure did fly by, but we've officially got one month of marriage under our belts! Both of us get asked almost daily if being married feels "different" and the answer for both of us is "not really." As most of you know, we lived together for 2 years (after dating 2 years) before we got married so the biggest change for us was my last name! And not like I didn't know it before, but being married now assures me (and him) that neither one of us are going anywhere. We're now officially a team and I love that!  
 
As a treat for celebrating one month of marriage, and since I'm waiting for the photographer's cd to be mailed to me, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pics off of Facebook from the wedding!
 
Enjoy!
 
Me and some of the maids getting ready
 My daddy and I holding hands on the way to the Island House
 Nervously waiting to get the cue to go see Cameron for our first look!
 First look. Tear.
 
 My SIL and sister spying on our first look.
 I want to crop me out and frame this pic of him. So handsome.
Mi familia.
 My sweet and beautiful junior bridesmaid and flower girl, Cameron's nieces. They automatically started calling me Aunt Megan after the ceremony. Melted my heart.
 A few gusts of wind made for interesting pictures.
 My sweet daddy walking me down the aisle.

 
Love this pic for so many reasons. Cameron's face, my mom's face, and me with my daddy.

 Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!

Mr. and Mrs. Baker! 
 My Chi O girls
 Cameron's cousin made our beautiful cake!
 Me and my bff in the www
 Party on the dancefloor!


28 comments :

  1. Great re-cap Megan! I love all of these pics even if I am biased about the one with K & M. Those 2 have waited and waited to call you Aunt Megan - they love you and Cameron so :) David and I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on one month!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's already been a month?? Time has flown! Happy 1 month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO gorgeous! Our taste seems to be very similar :) and I am LOVING that chandelier in the tent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked amazing!! It looks like your wedding was so much fun too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a sweet wedding! You are too cute, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all!! Cant wait to see the photographers photos! Looks beautiful and fun! xo and happy one month-- we both made it... and I agree- marriage doesnt feel ANY different!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful! i can't wait to see the rest! and that clear top tent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were such a beautiful bride! Love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your site is very cool. I am impressed by
    the details that you have put on this great blog and your theme is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous!! What a beatiful couple. Such sweet pictures. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the pictures! Looks like it was a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely stunning! What sweet moments! I know your "real" pictures will be amazing! We didn't live together so literally EVERYTHING about my life is different. We are getting close to month 2 and I still haven't wrapped my mind around it all. Haha! Congrats on month 1! SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos..I especially love the first look ones!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love these pictures so much!! especially the one in the car with your daddy!! ;) john and i did a first look too - might have been my favorite part of the whole evening!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my gosh, your dress is STUNNING. and you look stunning! Seriously! What a beautiful wedding you had! And I have to say, the veil in the wind photo made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really, really not sure why you had to make the handsome comment. It completely turned my off. Of course we all think our spouses are handsome, but to put out there like that just lacks taste.
    Stop the bragging, it is just too much.
    Enough said.
    LLR

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness. I could not disagree with Miss. Anon any more. I think Cameron looks VERY handsome in that photo. Definitely a framer, Megan! Love all of the photos so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally agree with Shannon! Your wedding was absolutely stunning! It could have not been a more beautiful day! I think its wonderful to praise your husband, especially from the get go! Looks like y'all have a wonderful marriage ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are some beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those gusts of wind were pretty funny... They about got the best of my dress a few times. and I agree with Shannon and Alexandra!! If you want to say Cam is handsome, you got rightttt ahead! After all, this is your blog, if people don't like what you say, they don't have to read it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are all just so beautiful, and the flowers behind you during your first look are stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've never heard it to be tacky to call your spouse handsome? :( but don't let the fools get you down :) To criticize behind the veil of anonymity is tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Girl your man is HAWT! Forget handsome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What's wrong with you, how dare you call Cam handsome...you know that boy is mine!

    See you in TWO weeks loverrrrr

    ReplyDelete