Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baker Wedding: Bridal Luncheon + Bridesmaid Gifts.

Friday morning, my step-grandmother threw me a wonderful bridal luncheon at her house. But before that, Emily and I went downtown and had our first experience at Tease!
 
Before
 
During
 
After
 
My bridesmaids, junior bridesmaid, flower girl, grandmothers, mom, and Cameron's mom attended the luncheon. We mingled and drank mimosas while everyone was arriving and ate a delicious lunch of shrimp salad, tomato slices, and a blueberry cobbler for dessert. After we ate, I gave all of my girls their presents!
I gifted the bridesmaids with monogrammed pashminas from Marley Lilly and necklaces from Forever 21. The maid and matron of honor also received a matching bracelet from J.Crew. The junior bridesmaid and flower girl received monogram tote bags from ilu.lily on Etsy, a sparkly gold headband from J.Crew (similar here) to wear at the wedding, and a personalized coloring/activity book in case they got bored at the rehearsal dinner or wedding. Happy to report neither one of them got bored at the wedding - they were both on the dancefloor the entire night! :)
 
Dress is a random find from Ross!


10 comments :

  1. Your hair looks great! And I love the gifts to your bridesmaids. They are all so beautiful and thoughtful :)

    Lauren
    http://choosingjoy7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You're hair looks great and I am loving that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked great at the luncheon! Also, love those monogrammed pashminas, what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damnit, of course I didn't take any pictures of my bridesmaids gifts. I'm an idiot! Your hair looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you chose for the scarves - they look stunning! Were you super nervous on this day? I'm starting to worry that I'll be worrying too much to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pashimas! Monogrammed gifts are the way to go!!! Our minds are very similar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the monogram scarf!! Keeping that in mind ;) Your dress is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the gifts your chose for them!!! and I'm loving the dress you chose to wear!!

    ReplyDelete