Monday, September 19, 2011

Jenny's Wedding Pics by Juliet Elizabeth Photography

I've pretty much been obsessed with Jenny's wedding photographer for quite some time now. And she (Juliet) knows it. So when Jenny got engaged, I immediately sent her all of my favorite wedding vendors. I knew that Jenny would love Juliet's vintage-y, relaxed, but FUN feel in both her pictures, and her personality. Jenny took a look around Juliet's website, fell in love with her pics, a few weeks later had a meeting with Juliet and fell in love with Juliet, herself. Do I know Jenny, or what? (I do.)

Jenny's first photoshoot was for her bridal portraits and they were taken at Legare Waring house (my fave!) on a HOT July day. Her two maids of honor and two bridesmaids, including myself, were there to lend a helping hand.


And on to the wedding day..












All images courtesy of the Juliet Elizabeth Photography.

16 comments :

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I love the gray and yellow color scheme. I have never been to the Legare House it look amazing, perfect spot for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these pictures are beautiful! Looks like it was a gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I love the pictures too

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! Oh, I love weddings! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow she was such a pretty bride!! love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan! you are the best for posting these....and I love you too! :) Thank you again for sending Jenny to me! I loved working with her and Dan. What a fun day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED your yellow shoes with that dress!

    and great wedding photographer? at least that's one thing you won't have to pick out right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ekkkk SO GORGEOUS! i seriously just love LOVE :

    ReplyDelete
  9. love, love the grey and yellow! what a beautiful bride!!! ahh, i can't get enough of weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those colors... gray and yellow together. Very different and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pictures, people, everything! What a beautiful day for Jenny and Dan. These are awesome! BTW that precious little flower girl Raely Wolfe is my cousin (and mini me:) how cute is the little Wolfe pack family? I saw Dan in Lancaster last weekend and he was telling me all about the wedding festivities and he laughed when I mentioned that I'd already seen the scoop on your blog haha. Its such a small small world and we really must meet soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! I love all the yellow shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these pictures!! I am posting about my wedding photographer tomorrow! Her style looks similar! I think wedding photographers are so important for the BIG DAY! Beautiful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Megan!!! I just found your blog and have been seriously loving all of your wedding posts!!! It's awesome to get some inspiration that is actually "real" and attainable :) its hard to find blogs that feature wedding ideas that normal brides can actually use. I love style me pretty, it's super inspiring but can definitely overwhelm :) awesome blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and ps.... Jenny's veil is adorable. Where did she find it?

      Delete