Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's That Time Again!

Ladies, it's that time again where I need your help. Cameron's brother is getting married next month and I need to decide what I'm going to wear to the wedding!

I was originally just going to find a dress to buy, but then I discovered that I have a $20 credit to Rent the Runway! Problem (almost) solved!

Here are the dresses that I've narrowed it down to.

Which one is your favorite??

#1 - Shoshanna Lace and Love Dress

#2 - alldressedup Coral Geometric Neck Dress

#3 - Tibi Sage Embroidered Keyhole Dress (love the back of the dress)

#4- Milly Midnight Tulip Bow Dress (It's actually a midnight blue color, not black)

#5 - Tibi Teal Applique Bloussant Dress
#6 - Milly Pretty Belted Ruffle Dress

I really appreciate your help! I am the worst decision maker!

Emily & Caroline - Find something fancy to do on Friday, October 7th or Sunday, October 9th so that yall can get in on this rental! :)

26 comments :

  1. I love both Tibis...the first one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Shoshanna dress (1) and the teal Tibi (5) the best, but they are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 3 is my fav but it depends on how formal the wedding is going to be. I think number 3 can be dressed down or up some depending on the event! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with amanda. Love Tibis, but the keyhole is my fav. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in order of favs...3,5, and 6. all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is for #3 or #6!!! Love Tibi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3 BY FAR!!! It is absolutely gorgeous and will look wonderful with your hair and lil frame of yours! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color on #2, but I think #6 is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm.. I like #1 and #6. But you really can't go wrong with any of them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am usually partial to black... but really like #3!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #2 and #6 are my favorites! LOVE Rent the Runway! Amazing customer service.

    xoxo Emily
    http://cl0thes0verbr0s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. im so shocked you're going to another wedding! ;)


    i LOVE soshanna so i vote for number 1 although you would look amazing in that coral color for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. too many adorable dresses but my favorite for you is tibi sage dress super cute belt and i love anything with a sexy back! i also really like the coral dress lovely color!

    ReplyDelete