Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts.

-Didn't have to be at work today until 1:30pm due to an event later tonight. Gone are the days of sleeping in. I was wide awake by 9:30am (This may be considered sleeping in to some of you, but not to me). Spent my morning at Michael's, Big Lots and Old Navy. Walked out of ON spending $20 total on a black dress ($2!) and 2 scarves! Score!

-One of my fave bloggers, Katie, is hosting an awesome giveway! A monogrammed lucite tray from Sweet Tea Paperie. Go here to enter!

-Cameron is dragggggggggging me (jk, I'm somewhat happy to go) to Clemson this weekend for the Clemson / FSU game. No, I will NOT be wearing orange or purple. But I will be having fun.

-I made that Pioneer Woman Italian Chicken Soup last night. And was let down, which is a rare occasion for her recipes. :( Too much pasta and not enough juice. Was WAY too spicy also. Going to update it after this..

-If you live in Charleston, the Groupon today is a really good deal! It's for the new restaurant HōM on upper King Street and for $15 you get 2 burgers, 2 orders of fries and 2 draft Yuenglings (or 2 cokes for you preggies).  Click here to get yours!

Hope you're having a great day! :)

16 comments :

  1. I love, love, love Old Navy! I've been telling girlfriends lately how much they've upped their game with their clothing design in the past year or two. And the prices -- I can't believe you got a dress for $2, please show us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was curious about the soup. Good to know. I thought that HOM deal looked good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ON! Besides TJ maxx, it is the only other store in my college town that isn't grandma-ish. I am really in love with those scarves you got.. I'm even considering doing a quick run to Old Navy now!! So cute!

    Check out my blog.. I'm hosting my very first giveaway right now!!

    everydayaem.blogspot.com

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. ben will be at the game, i couldn't swing it. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buys!! I have seen that a lot of bloggers have been clothes shopping lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you got some great steals! I might have to go see if I can find some scarves there. I'm doing a post about different ways to tie them next week. I always find good ones at TJMaxx, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those scarves! I've got to take a shirt back, and I will have to check for them. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those scarfs... I willll be going there tomorrow morning for sure! Cute finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering lady and blogging about it!! :) good luck!

    I love those scarves. I think I need to go get them. How much were they?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got that Groupon too! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so great to find bloggers that live near me! Your so lucky to live in Chuck Town, I like about an hour way, close to Hilton Head.

    I just wanted to say those Bridal/wedding pictures below are beautiful!

    I am so glad I found your blog, it's just as cute as those scarves ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that animal print scarf! Have fun at the game--hope it's not raining there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those scarfs are soo cute! Love them both! Can't believe you got a black dress for $2!! Awesome! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. $2 for a black dress? daaaannng! and can i just say how much i love that you are a true gamecocks fan even when you're at clemson?! i have so many girlfriends that like root for clemson or where clemson ish just b/c they're bf went there....i like your strong (yet supportive) stand ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. super super jealous of your great finds, my love! you hit the jackpot! hope you had a fabulous fall weekend--I seriously can't believe it's autumn already! much love! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete