Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How Pinteresting.

Linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple again to show you my latest favorite pins!

Where can I find this dress??
Duh. Why didn't I think of that?
Think I can make this with paint chips.
I've been saving my wine bottles to make these for Christmastime. 
I have a chaise lounge that my Grandmother gave me and it is SO comfortable. It's currently hiding in the junk room, but Cameron, see how good it could make the house look?? :)


I would like this outfit, please and thank you.

11 comments :

  1. Chaise lounge chairs are THE best! LOVE! And I love that clutch--soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find out where to buy that first dress let me know!! I love it! and the paint chip thing is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurve that dress too! gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the exact same thing about that dress when you pinned it! And I LOVE the bag in the last picture...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw that dress too. love. and yes, i am starting to feel like a human again so yay for friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah that dress!! I'm determined to find out who it's by...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress? To die for. Must have it. Can I wear it during the fall? Prolly not - but if I find it I most likely will!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome picks!! i love that first dress - so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a chaise lounge.They look amazing in bedrooms!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is for Spring 2012 Tibi. I have a feeling it is going ot go fast.

    ReplyDelete