Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaack.

Did you miss me? :) I surely did not miss being at work!

If you didn't catch what Ashton mentioned in her guest post, we found out the morning that we left that we were no longer going to Bermuda thanks to Hurricane Irene, we were now headed to Cozumel, Mexico and Key West, Florida. Not gonna lie, I was pretty bummed at first but only because I had already been on a cruise to both of those places in college. But I got over it quickly and thought to myself hey, vacation is vacation!
Leaving Charleston, first drink in hand!
The "young" crew on the first night.
In the Cat's Lounge after dinner on the 2nd night.
It's CB!
After dinner, night 3.
The Three Amigos (me, Cameron's mom & Cameron) in Cozumel!
Getting ready to go snorkeling in Cozumel!
Entertainment on the catamaran..including the Mexican Brett Michaels!
Lemme ride that zonkey, zonkey!
Cameron's 88 year old grandfather dancing at dinner. :)
Cameron and I on the double slides.
With our awesome server, Phillipe, at dinner on the last night. I will never hear the word "sexy" again without thinking of him!
The crew, minus the Lewandowski's.
Sorry, no pics from Key West. It was spent shopping and bar hopping.

Thank you so much to my guest posters! I was so excited to come home and read your posts!

Oh yeah, and tomorrow is the season opener for the Gamecocks!! SO PUMPED!


9 comments :

  1. You are darling! So sorry you couldn't head to Bermuda, but it looks like you had a wonderful time anyways! PS- You are so tiny I'm jealous. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pics, so glad that you had a great time on the cruise!

    We will be at tomorrow's game but not cheering for the Gamecocks ... we are ECU fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a super fun trip! your pics are great!
    i am so excited for college football to start! our game isnt until sunday though! whats up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so, so fun! What a perfect vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I've never been on a cruise but am dying to go on one! I love your dress in the top picture too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks like a blast. glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious is his grandfather! Glad yall had fun :)

    ReplyDelete