Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I'm loving that this is my 201st post! 

I'm loving these pics from my phone..
my little baby 'maters have started to grow!

sneak peak of a drawer - only one coat

this is how i found Brady yesterday..the pants were originally laying on the bed. he must have missed his bubba.

I'm loving that I'm only working a half day today then I'm off for the rest of the weekend (well technically, I'll be back at work Sunday at 5pm for an event. That, I am not loving.)! But it's not going to be all fun and games. Today and tomorrow will be spent cleaning, organizing, finishing my dressers, and running around like a chicken with my head cut off to get the house ready for the party I won't even be attending. :)

I'm loving that this weekend I will be in Wrightsville Beach for Katie's bachelorette party!!!
apparently this is our "dance face" (ps - i miss that tan) (pps - i do not know that guy.)


I probably won't post again until Sunday so I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend! The guest bedroom reveal should be next week! Woohoo!

19 comments :

  1. Have a great weekend in Wrightsville. So many good memories from that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for growing tomatoes! I have a topsy turvy (upside down grower) that I looove! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope yall have a great time in Wrightsville! I'm jealous your tomatoes are growing and mine arn't! Maybe SC has had better weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Those tomatoes will be delicious! Stopped by from WILW! thanks for sharing what you're loving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tomatoes look great!! Have a good weekend and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Have a blast in WB! I know you will!
    2. I am so envious of those tomatoes... I don't even think my dad has planted his yet :-( I loveee fresh tomatoes!
    3. That is a such a funny pic of Brady. Hillarious that he was wrapped up with those...

    ReplyDelete
  7. tres jealous of your maters! and so jealous of you bach bash - have a toddy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far the paint job looks great!Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet lil 'maters :)

    And the pants-cloaked pooch... too much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great time this weekend! So jealous you have tomatoes, now I am thinking I should have planted some tomatoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dropping by from WILW. Have fun this weekend!

    www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WB will be SO much fun!!! :) And I miss being tan too!
    xo! Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that pic of you and katie! ya'll look so sassy! have so much fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by from WILW - congrats on your 200th post - thats awesome:) and YAY for shortened workweeks - have fun at the beach this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. little miss productive! have a blast this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOOh, those drawers are gorgeous, can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah for your tomatoes! I know I love having my grow in my own backyard

    ReplyDelete