Friday, April 1, 2011

IFLF's

Today is my parent's 32nd wedding anniversary. And that's no April Fool's joke. They are so ding dang cute together it sometimes makes me sick, yet hopeful that my husband and I will still be that much in love when we're married for 30 years. 
This is what my Dad wrote on my Mom's Facebook wall this morning (yes, they both have FB):
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE MOST SWEETEST,HOTTEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL, GIRL IN THE WORLD!!! I LUV YOU BABY!! YOU STILL ROCK MY WORLD!!"
 

It's officially official - Cameron and a group of his guy friends are hosting an engagement party at our house the SAME weekend I will be OUT OF TOWN for Katie's bachelorette party. I'm going to be a nervous wreck even though I know Cameron won't let anything happen, especially if he guards treats the house like he guards treats his boat. I'm going to take the day off from work the day before I leave just so I can make sure the house is spotless. We've already made a to-do list of things that HAVE to get done around the house before then. It's in 29 days. Oh lawd.
"King of the Castle, King of the Castle" - Borat

And because I'm not gonna pass up extra opportunities to win a $100 giftcard to Forever 21 AND a $100 gas card, click here to enter Shasta Anne's awesome giveaway! Or just follow her and don't enter the giveaway..better chances for me that way. ;)

11 comments :

  1. oh my gooodness, your parents are so cute! That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word. cutest parents ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, congrats to your 'rentst! they look like the cutest! :)

    happy weekend! xo! Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your parents! Your blog is so stinkin' cute! So happy to be following now. Hope to run into you around town one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is ADORABLE about your parents! My dad has Facebook... but I don't think he knows how to even post on someone's wall. Haha.

    PS if you haven't already seen this you need to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0 it's totally awful which makes it hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww your parents are cute. you look like your mama! your picture makes me REALLY want summer and boating season to come here..fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay your dad is the cutest little thing ever and your mom is so lucky to have him and you as a daughter! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww congrats to your parents! So neat! And I would be the same as you with my husband hosting a party in our house while I wasn't there...partially b/c I am so anal about making sure the house looks perfect! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete