Friday, April 22, 2011

Ipad2, Dresser Paint Color & Knobs

The most important thing about this post is that I could possibly win an Ipad2! Let me explain. I opened up my work email this morning and see the subject "Nine Week Walking Challenge." Not too exciting, right? I didn't think so either. So I opened it up to skim through the email so I could delete it. Well I got to the bottom and it said that the winner will win an Ipad2! I emailed back immediately and requested to sign me up!!

The deets:
-Contest will run May 31st - July 29th
-I will purchase a pedometer from our insurance company (who is actually putting this contest on and who the prize is coming from) for $3.50 (and that money will be returned after completion because I was one of the first 15 people to sign up). The pedometer will stay attached to my hip or shoe morning, noon, night. When I get up to pee in the middle of the night, it will be attached. Brady will get longer and more frequent walks, I will walk in place at random moments, I will wear it under my fancy dresses to weddings I will be attending in the summer. I will do ANYTHING to win!
-I will report my steps every Friday by noon and then will reset my pedometer.
-The winner (me) will have the highest daily average of steps.
you will be mine.


I picked out & bought my paint color for my matching end tables yesterday! The first coat is on and I'm really happy with it! It's Valspar's Golden Moon. I found a pic online of someone who used it on her walls, but it looks darker in her pictures than it does on my furniture.
source
Here's where I need your help. Picking out knobs and pulls. I bought six of these yesterday from World Market but am not 100% sold on them. What are your thoughts?

I also found some on Ebay today, which are less expensive. It won't let me "borrow" the images so if you'd like, go here and here and let me know which of the 3 you like the best!

Here's a reminder of what the dresser and end tables look like (pre-paint).

This will be painted in Behr's Cotton Knit.

Two of these will be painted in Valspar's Golden Moon, shown above.
I appreciate your help!! I am so indecisive!

15 comments :

  1. goood luck! i hope you win that ipad! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the WM knobs the best. It seems like they'd go perfectly with the dresser color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the oval and WM ones the best. Also, Pier 1 sometimes has good knobs too. I just got some from there. Good luck painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really like the world market ones. I think they will look great on the yellow. My next pic is the second ebay link you posted, I really like them too. Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 2nd ebay link you posted! Good luck with the ipad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, you are going to weight like 40 lbs when you are done with this hahahaa That is crazy... I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. World Market Knobs!

    And good luck with your pedometer contest... I bought a pedometer at Target recently to use for my runs, and I can't figure out how to work it and I'm too lazy to read the manual... lol...I can't even figure out how to turn it off! The saddest part of all is that I'm a Computer Engineering graduate... sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the World Market knobs, but if you're trying to save money, I'd go wtih the "Lot of 6 Clear Solid Crystal Glass Drawer Pulls" on Ebay. And go you with the pedometer challenge, all your blog friends will be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the WM knobs that you already have. The room looks great! I hope you win the pedometer challenge and get that Ipad!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck in the walking contest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of goodies!! So cool you might win an ipad! I actually like all the knobs...the ebay ones are nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go for that IPad 2 lady! - It sounds like you have a really good chance of winning!

    And I really like those knobs - it's hard to say for certain without a pic of the dresser painted, but they look perfect to me!

    Enjoy your Easter weekend!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the WM knobs the best :) love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My vote is the world market knobs. I love the paint choice, too. Good luck AND good luck with your pedometer contest.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the metal center and detailing on the world market knobs. The ebay ones are ok, but I think you made the right choice.

    I am dying to see the finished product. When do you think you will have it done? Are you sanding at all or just putting on a coat of primer?

    Michelle

    PS - I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete