Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

 
I'm loving the super sweet gesture of Frankie sending Cameron and I a bamboo cutting board as a housewarming gift! We love it! 
It even matches the lovely parquet floor in the dining room! haha :)

I'm loving that the dining room table is FINALLY finished and actually in the dining room! Now I just have to make a table runner and put a centerpiece on it! 

BEFORE

AFTER

I'm loving that I finally got some motivation last night and primed my dressers! I'm off work tomorrow and after I lay out for a couple of hours, I'm going to paint the first coat of color on them! I WILL have the guest bedroom done before next weekend.

I'm loving this pic (borrowed from av) from a little meet up at the Charleston Farmer's Market a few weekends ago!
katie, ashton, frankie, me, av
Happy Wednesday!

24 comments :

  1. Your dining room table looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww the blogger meet up looks like it was so fun! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. your table looks great! i have a coffee table that needs a paint job...you interested!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the table looks awesome! i love blogger meetups. so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the table looks great! good luck with your dresser :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. table looks great!! I'm thinking about painting ours..how hard was it to sand and everything? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did to that table!

    I just found your blog today and I would love for you to check out mine and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The table looks great!!
    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The table looks wonderful. Can't wait to see the dressers when you finish with them.

    Have fun laying out tomorrow, im totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The table looks so professional!

    Can't wait to see the finished guest room :)

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new table looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow your table looks great can't wait to see it all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The table looks great--good work! And I'm so jealous of your meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that cutting board. I've wanted one of those really nice bamboo ones for a while now! That's such a great addition to your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your table!! I did the same thing after I got married and took a table that was my grandparents and painted it! I like it a lot and the fact that it has memories is great too!! You and your friends look presh too!!! Have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the table and the pic of you and your friends! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. go you for finishing the table! I know it feels good to have that done!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I does look awesome. And again...Brady is always creeping up in your after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your dining table looks amazing! and so cool you girls got to meet up in Charleston!
    I am loving your blog so much. i am a new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute dress!! And that table looks amazing!! great makeover.

    ReplyDelete