Friday, April 8, 2011

Shout Outs.

Since I don't have much to talk about today, I thought I'd give two shout outs to two lovely ladies that I'm thinking of today. 

Emily! She just found out yesterday that she got a new teaching job at an all girls school downtown! So proud of her! :)

Frankie! Frankie's young, healthy Dad suffered a heart attack Wednesday night. While he was jogging with Frankie's mom. Talk about out of no where. Apparently his LAD artery was 100% blocked.  He's awake and stable now, but has some memory loss. So if you're a pray-er, say one for him and his family please. :)

4 comments :

  1. congratulations to your friend emily and i'll definitely be praying for frankie's dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to emily! that's wonderful.

    my thoughts are with frankie, her dad and family.

    very sweet post. i'm your newest follower : )
    tgif
    cailen

    www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will definitely keep frankie and her family in my thoughts and prayers! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Thoughts and prayers definitely going to Frankie and her fam. <3

    xo! Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete