Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Birchbox.

My November Birchbox arrived right on schedule last Monday! I was pretty happy with the contents.

Maybe I should have put these in the same order as they were listed on the card. Oops.

First thing's first - I'm good with the lipgloss. Every box has had some type of lip stuff in it. I need to change my "beauty profile". This one was probably my least favorite of all of the samples I've received because it was really sticky.

I was kind of excited to try the Supersmile whitening green apple toothpaste. It made my teeth feel really clean and while it had a hint of the green apple taste, it definitely didn't make my breath "fresh," but it doesn't claim to so I'm cool with that. I guess we'll have to wait and see if it actually whitens my teeth.

I really like the Harvey Prince perfume. Very light, and I can still smell a hint of it 5 hours later.

The Zoya nail polish in Holly is the perfect color for Christmastime. But for me, only Christmastime. It's a little too much for me to wear any other time of the year.

The chocolate I really liked! It was a combination of dark chocolate, chipotle and popping candy (like Pop Rocks). First bite - didn't taste the chipotle until after a few seconds. By the time I finished the sample, my mouth was definitely warm. I've always been a big fan of Pop Rocks so I thought that part was fun. 

11 comments :

  1. Your box is a lot different than mine! I did get the chocolate, the nail polish in another color. But ended up with some gold body scrub and an Oscar Blandi hair spritzer type thing. Also ended up with an eye makeup remover. I need to check my profile, I'm not even sure what my interests are on that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am conisdering doing this for my Mom for Christmas. I think she might like it. I like your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My box has not shown up yet...hopefully when I get home today. And I have used supersmile and it really does work. You can get good deals on it on QVC, believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reviews woman! Love the nail polish color for Xmas ....you'll be so spirited haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a birchbox for my sister for Christmas! She is so into beauty products I thought this was the perfect way for her to try new things out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never heard of birchbox BUT i like the idea! that nail polish is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got mine today, but got totally different things! I didn't realize that different samples go to different people!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the same box! I haven't tried anything yet....but I'm glad the chocolate got a positive review. That's the one thing I was worried about!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure what a birchbox is either, but that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got my first Birchbox this month. I am jealous of your Zoya color..mine's blue, and I'm not sure I'll ever wear it!

    ReplyDelete