Saturday, November 26, 2011

3 Peat!




Cameron and I are headed up to Columbia this afternoon for the biggest game of the year! Gamecocks vs. Tigers

If you've been following my blog for a while, you will know that I am a South Carolina grad and Cameron is a Clemson grad. And we are diehard fans of our schools, which makes it very interesting come football season.

Although Clemson has a higher all-time winning record, South Carolina has won that past two years and is looking to make it a 3 peat this year! It would be huge.

What's funny is Cameron's brother and his wife are also a house divided, but the other way around. Gil is the Carolina fan and Nancy is the Clemson fan. So I just may be sitting with Gil during the game and Cameron just may be sitting with Nancy.

So, starting at 7:45pm, if you don't mind, cheer for the Gamecocks!!

8 comments :

  1. GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEAT THOSE TIGERS LIKE A RENTED MULE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit... I was pulling for Clemson, but yall played great. Congrats on the win! Hope Cameron wasn't too disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No interceptions by Connor Shaw. Never behind in the game. Won in terms of time of possession. Defense was stellar overall as usual. Alshon got his nice TD for his last game at Williams-Brice. Our 3rd-in-line RB (Kenny Miles)got to run the ball well on Senior Day. I'd say that makes for Carolina OWNING Clemson last night and a happy crowd of Smiths :) PS-Don't let Cameron read this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DOMINATION!!!! best game ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how big of fans you are!! Our school had very little school spirit so I never got to experience that!! I think it's a really neat tradition you all have! :)

    ReplyDelete