Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekending. {Concert, House Update, + 50 Shades}

Oh, hello. Just me popping in for a quick weekend recap. I literally felt like I did not sit down the whole time. I mean, I did because we went to a concert and a movie, but it didn't feel like I did. Y'know??

Friday night Cameron and I went to a concert with our friends, Justin and Jenny. The concert was located at the Charleston Music Hall and it was our first time seeing a show there. Loved the small, intimate atmosphere and our third row seats didn't hurt, either. We first discovered Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors two years ago when they were the opening act for needtobreathe. Once again, he did not disappoint. 


Saturday was your standard married couple day. Went to the gym, bought a new stove top, ate lunch, visited family members, cleaned the house, had a few friends over for dinner. 

Before and After
Shameless shout out - Go see Chuck Smith at Plugs Appliance in West Ashley! :)


Sunday we celebrated Emily's birthday by grabbing an early lunch at Zia and catching a matinee of 50 Shades of Grey at the Terrace Theater....right after church was let out there. Oops. We had a great time giggling like little school girls. The frozen screwdrivers at lunch and champagne during the movie may have had something to do with that. Later that night we celebrated my uncle's bday in Summerville with some delicious homemade shrimp gumbo.
Hope your week is off to a warm start!

post signature

13 comments :

  1. Looks like a lovely weekend. Woohoo for a new stove top!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stove top upgrade looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love concerts in intimate venues- SO much better!! The new stove top looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a great weekend! i really want to try Zia sometime! I love the movie theater next door! we always go to that one. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great weekend! Loving the new stovetop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun weekend! Your stovetop is a huge improvement. I love before and after photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome quick change on the stove top! Everything here takes about 10 times longer than I wish! Hope your week is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great weekend! The stove top upgrade looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new stove top makes SUCH a difference! I almost didn't see it when I first looked at it haha
    Sounds like a fun weekend for sure! I think the only way to see 50 Shades is with girlfriends and some kind of adult beverages haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new stovetop looks so good! Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun way to go see a movie! I haven't seen a movie with a bunch of friends in ages, I should do that. Love the new stove top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy moly your new back splash and stove look amazing! I love the white subway tile, lady!

    ReplyDelete