Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lane is ONE!

Today is Lane's 1st Birthday! 

For those of you who don't know who Lane is, he's my best friend's baby, but I love him like he's my own! We celebrated him turning one last Sunday and his parent's threw a pretty awesome birthday party. We're talking a gourmet grilled cheese food truck, bouncy house, a men's lounge in the garage, and so many adorable details!

Let's start with those adorable details...




I love how she did his monthly pictures by laying him on a calendar.


Our super talented friend, Jen, made his chalkboard sign.

Now on to the fun!


Cake time!


Happy 1st Birthday, Lane!!!
You are so loved!

post signature

10 comments :

  1. Aww, it looks like such a sweet and fun party for everyone! And a grilled cheese food truck?? Yes please!
    Lane is adorable--so glad that you got to celebrate his big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Lane!!!! Best friend's babies are so much fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw so fun! i love all the decorations..and that grilled cheese truck?! yes, please! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a cutie! Cory's Grilled Cheese is the best!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! What a qt.. I love the birthday party looks amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is an awesome cake. what a cutie! where did you get your necklace...and wait is that purple??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually like an army green color. Not sure why the sunshine made it look purple. But it's from the website Jane. :)

      Delete
  7. So cute!! Grilled Cheese Truck?! I want them at my party!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Now that is a great first birthday party! That cake! The adorable photos! A freaking grilled cheese truck?!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! And that cake!! So gorgeous I wanted to eat it!!

    ReplyDelete