Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Five - Number Four Eleven.

Every night, after the usual nightly routine, I lay in bed and browse through Instagram until I can't keep my eyelids open any longer. I love the random stuff I come across from food pics, to perfectly staged homes, to clean eating recipes and workout inspiration! 

One night, I came across the cutest linen cocktail napkins and screen shot it so that I would remember to go back later and look more into them. The next day, I went to the website and was pleasantly surprised at all of the adorable things on there! The store is called Number Four Eleven and they are based out of Savannah, Georgia. You can check them out here online or in person whenever you are in Savannah!

PS - Just checked out their About Me page and one of the owner's middle/maiden names is the same as my {not very common} middle name! Kind of freaky. 



These are my top 5 picks from the website that would be great to give as a gift, or for yourself!

{one}

{two}
They come in 3 different color combinations to best suite your home!

{three}
A plethora of linen cocktail and dinner napkins

{four}
Gold decorative clam shells - medium & large

{five}
Matouk bedding - even for the little ones!



post signature

16 comments :

  1. So I love all 5 of your things ;)! The state pillow is fabulous, I'll have to remember that when we move. And I love the scallop edging of the bedding, so sweet, especially for a lil one! Hope you have a fabulous Friday, lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your picks for home decor, etc. I feel like they would go in any house!
    Love the linen cocktail napkins--I need to get some more of those. A couple got me napkin ring holders for a wedding present and no napkins to go with it--doh!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in SAV and you should see the store in person! It's been a while since I've been in but ugh...so many cute items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteee shop! i love the striped towels! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff! I love that state pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute shop! I love those clam dishware sets! Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the SC pillow! I've been thinking about getting one for our bed!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the state pillows!!! I need to get one :)
    Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They have some amazing monogram styles to choose from

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I'm gonna have to start (re)decorating soon so thanks for looking out for my upcoming bachelorette pad's needs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those state pillows and that bedding! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follower Number Four Eleven on Instagram too and I have to talk myself down from ordering everything they monogram.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that beach towel & blanket! Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great store, I wish I had know about it when I was in Savannah! Can't wait to browse more of their items online. Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the cutest looking store! Heading to check out their Instagram page now!

    ReplyDelete