Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Old Navy is Killin' It! {+ 30% Off Code}




I received an email this morning from Old Navy offering a 30% discount, and since I haven't been on their website in a while, decided to click around. I was pleasantly surprised and I think you will be, too!

I have a love / hate relationship with the color persimmon / clementine, that seems to be one of the hot colors of Fall this year. Love because it looks good with my darker hair, but hate for obvious reasons (Clemson, if it really wasn't obvious). 










Use code SHOPHAPPY to receive 30% off of your purchase (excludes Everyday Steals, Hot Deals, & Today Only Deals), AND don't forget to go through Ebates FIRST to receive 2% cash back on your purchase!
post signature

13 comments :

  1. I have found some cute things at ON lately too! I have my eye on that utility jacket! Just avoid wearing that orange sweater on Saturdays and you'll be okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that vest in black and had Matt's mom monogrammed the collar on the back. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Old Navy - I have a Banana Republic credit card and when I use it at BR, Gap, or ON, I get KILLER rewards. Not a plug, I'm just a really happy user of their card!

    Whenever I see "trendy" things, I pick them up there on the cheap so I haven't invested too much $$$ when the trend passes over :) Also, their sweaters are *the* softest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that vest is pretty cute -- loving the price too! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of your pics! i got my vest last night and it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to pick up some of those vests! They would be perfect for adding a monogram and then giving as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. on it now. I have some reward dollars and that KY blue bag is MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this girly! I love that blue crossover! Happy shopping!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been loving ON lately too! They way you feel about the clementine is how I feel about the “wine” color that reminds me of USC..... painful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ON has really stepped it up a notch! Love both of those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute finds!! Love that sleeveless cut out dress (perfect for Gator games!) and the quilted vest! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ON has really been good lately- I have to admit! Love all your pics!

    ReplyDelete