Friday, August 1, 2014

A Very Special Birthday.




Today is my brother-in-law's 40th birthday! 

Unfortunately, I never got to meet him because he passed away at such a young age, but from the stories I've heard from Cameron, his mom, and his friends, he was a pretty awesome guy. Seeing pictures of Cameron and his brother make me so happy, and sad, all at the same time. It's so obvious that Cameron looked up to his big brother, who was 10 years older than him. I cannot even fathom what my mother-in-law has felt over the past 19 years. Ok, I cannot cry at work, so I'll have to wrap this up. 

I provided a little snippet of Travis' story on my rehearsal dinner post because we honored him in a few ways during our wedding weekend. 

Happy Birthday, Travis! 

post signature

2 comments :

  1. So sweet, Megan! Saying a prayer for y'all today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! I know that he has wonderful memories of his brother to get y'all through today!

    ReplyDelete