Friday, July 27, 2012

Weekly Recap.

Friday is finally here!

Here's a recap of this week...

Dinner at Leaf Monday night for Diana's birthday
Chicken pita and fried pickles!
Dinner at Taco Boy Wednesday night & lots of laughs at Theatre 99 for Kate's birthday
Last night - lots of Brady lovin' after he got a bath

Emilee's 1st birthday party tomorrow (already?!?) and a work wedding for the sweeeeetest bride! Can't wait!

I know I shouldn't wish the weekend away but I am just so excited about next week! My first dress fitting and a week from today we'll be in Wrightsville Beach, NC! (An explanation of why I'm going so dang early on my bach party will be told on Wednesday.)

Have a great weekend, friends!


8 comments :

  1. cameron looks thrilled in that pic...ps SO fun with yall Wednesday night at Taco Boy/Theatre 99!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word that pic is so cute of Brady! What a darling pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And adding to the twisted web of people we both know....kathryn was in my sorority! Too funny. And I love that pita and the frickles at leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My love for Taco Boy has no bounds...

    That pic of Brady = wayyy too cute.

    Sounds like a really fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Kathryn KAC and I are all sorority sisters!! Love overlap.
    Hello! I love the WB!! We have a house there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that pic of Brady! What a big pup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Taco Boy?! You must be in Charleston! How fun! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend! Good luck at your first fitting! Visit my blog for fitting do's and don'ts! It was one of my first posts!

    Xo,
    Amy @ herecomesthebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun week! lots of awesome bdays! and i love, love, love the pic of brady! so cute.

    ReplyDelete