Just a few random updates today!
- My best friend had these adorable bibs monogrammed for the boys! Sneak peek of their initials, but keeping their names off the interwebs for now.
- At my last appointment 3 weeks ago I had gained a total of 15 pounds. Interested to see what the scale at next week's appointment says! Either way, it doesn't matter to me how much weight I gain (ok, within reason), as long as my boys are getting big and strong!
- My 23 week bump pic!
- We have been blessed by tons of hand-me-downs! Seriously so many clothes and tons of baby gear!
- The nursery is starting to look like a nursery! We've painted, cleaned the carpet, and assembled the cribs. I've washed all of the clothes and blankets we've been given in yummy smelling Dreft, and have hung up all of their "nice" clothes in the closet. I'm hoping to get the dresser, that originally lived in the guest room, painted on Sunday. With all of the unknowns that come with having twins, I want to get as much done as soon as possible!
- Everyone always asks how I'm feeling. The answer is pretty good, other than this back pain in the middle of my back, right side only. I went to the doctor last week for a urine sample to rule out a UTI or kidney infection and everything came back normal. It really only bothers me when I'm driving or sitting at my computer. Any advice??