Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Twin Tuesday.


-Cameron took this sweet pic of Gus and I last week and I'm kind of obsessed with it. I may or may not have a treat under my hand to keep Gus' attention. :) 

-I had my 26 week appointment this morning, which included the glucose test. The process itself was not bad at all, but waiting to hear the results is! The doctor did a quick ultrasound and the babies are no longer positioned "bunk bed style," but both head down. Of course, they still have plenty of time to move, but it was pretty encouraging! She also measured my stomach and said that if I were pregnant with one baby I'd be measuring at 31 weeks! I certainly feel like I'm already 31 weeks. 

-Speaking of feeling like I'm 31 weeks, I've been to the chiropractor three times now without any relief. Even the chiropractor is surprised that I'm not feeling better yet. I bought one of those support belly bands, so I'm hoping that will help, too! 




-Sneak peak of the color we painted the nursery! It gives me allllll the heart eyes!

-I have my first shower this weekend and I am so excited! This one is for all of the women in my family and close family friends. 

-Babies are definitely getting bigger and stronger, as evidenced by their powerful kicks! I'm pretty sure I felt one of them have the hiccups yesterday, too!

-At my 24 week appointment two weeks ago, Baby A measured 1lb 10oz and Baby B measured 11b 8oz. By my next appointment they should definitely be over 2 lbs each! 

post signature

13 comments :

  1. The picture of you and Gus is too sweet for words! Glad to hear that things are still going well for you & babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome - that pic with gus! definite framer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is a definite framer! You look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture! You are a glowing Mama!!! Can't wait to hear about your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that picture - frame it!!! You look great! Have fun at your shower this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you & Cameron! That picture of you and Gus is so sweet! Have the best time at your shower! xx, I'm Fixin' To

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture with Gus is so sweet. I can't wait to see what you have come up with for the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my last pregnancy I had HORRIBLE back pain for a few weeks, even went to a physical therapist a couple of times, and it finally got better. The doctor said she must have been positioned on a nerve, and finally moved. Hopefully that's the case with you, and hopefully it goes away soon!!

    ReplyDelete