Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend Recap + Menu Monday.

Monday again already?!? I need one more day to sleep in!!
 
Friday night was lowkey - grilled some steaks, picked up this sweater from Target, and saw Skyfall.
 
Saturday was my work Christmas party. It wasn't a blast, but it was nice talking to everyone outside of work. The food was good!
 
Sunday we went to brunch at Sunrise Bistro with Emily, Caroline & Andy, then we headed downtown for Second Sunday on King Street! It was Cameron and my first time going to Second Sunday and we loved it! Ok, maybe I enjoyed it a tad more than Cameron since there was a lot of browsing in the store. Loved seeing all of the dogs, familiar faces and discovering new stores.

Me, Emily & Caroline with our King of Pops popsicles. The chocolate sea salt is SO SO GOOD!!

 
15 days until Christmas!!
Hope everyone has a great week!
 
----------
Also, as requested by Emily, Menu Monday is back!
 
Monday - PW's spicy Dr. Pepper BBQ, spinach gratin & sweet potatoes
Tuesday -
Chicken & artichoke pasta
Wednesday - Lasagna Soup
Thursday - Working event until 7pm aka whatever we can find in the fridge
Friday - Homemade pizza
Saturday - Friend's Christmas Party
Sunday -
Buffalo chicken soup

12 comments :

  1. ahh, I totally miss living in Charleston :(Tuesday's menu sounds delicious--I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the dress in the second picture? I like dresses that are short-ish but have long sleeves. I never see them in any stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was visiting Chas recently and happened to be staying there during second Sunday! It was so much fun and made me appreciate the visit even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuuuuute sweater. Those pops are freaking delicious. All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, I know. I really wanted to stay in bed this morning. I could have used three Sundays in a row. Cute pics! I saw the brunch one on IG or FB?? and thought it was cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love King of Pops! I had the best flavor this past summer, maybe pineapple habanero or some crazy combo like that ... it was heaven on a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Second Sunday on King! It's a great time!! The Lasanga Soup and Buffalo Chicken Soup sound AMAZING! Please, share recipes!!!

    Xo-L

    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chicken and artichoke pasta sounds great. I will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't King of Pops a-mazing?! I'll have to try the chocolate sea salt option- sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man I miss Second Sunday! It looks like y'all had such a blast! I definitely need to try that chicken & artichoke pasta. Sounds so yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute sweater! Target has been spot on lately! Is King of Pops a store? I would love to try a pop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sweater and pic if you and your girls. Your menu looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete