Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Five {Five Outfit Ideas to Wear on Christmas}.

Is anyone else baffled that Christmas is in 6 days?!? Seems like we say it every year, but it really snuck up on me this year! Thankfully I have all of my shopping done. My birthday is also right around the corner (4 days after Christmas) and THAT has snuck up on me even more. I will officially be in my 30's. 

Here are five outfit ideas for your Christmas day attire, whether you like to dress up, or keep it comfortable. I personally like a mixture of both. I definitely don't wear anything tight because there is usually a lot of eating going on. 

{one}


{two}
Add an infinity scarf to a simple outfit to spice it up a little.

Or the infamous blanket scarf.

{three}


{four}
A jeweled sweatshirt - classy and comfy

{five}
Fun accessories
pumps // necklace // studs // earrings





post signature

13 comments :

  1. Great picks!!! Really like the accessories you picked out, too! :)
    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove those Kendras in the bottom right! That shade of green is just SO right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plaid pumps are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that first outfit!! Wish it came in maternity, its so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has still not hit me that Christmas is next week. I'm going to be a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am loving that tassel trimmed top! Perfect

    Justine
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit options! I'm wanting to do a fun pair of pants -- something casual but polished!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the first look and definitely the plaid pumps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and I have similar style! I would wear all of these! Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those skinny velvet cords! I need to go through my closet and figure my outfit out because I have no IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are so fun and festive - love them! And I cannot believe Christmas is so soon either! Eek! Happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shoes, scarf and jewelry r beautiful..

    ReplyDelete