Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Weekly Menu.

Nothing too exciting going on around these parts. Except, I did try a barre class for the first time yesterday and loved it! My friend, Jessica, takes classes downtown at Raising the Barre and finally convinced me to try it out (after I purchased a Groupon, of course). I was definitely nervous because I thought it was going to be super intense and hard. It was actually just the opposite. Very laid back atmosphere and while the class was challenging, it wasn't too hard that it scared me away. I'll definitely be back! 

Here's what I'm cookin' up for dinner this week...

Monday
Grilled pork chops with brussels sprouts salad
(I switched the Brussels sprouts up this time per Shelby's suggestion and made a dressing of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and s + p...and tossed in some crumbled gorgonzola)



post signature

13 comments :

  1. You always have the coolest side dishes. I've never had roasted cauliflower, is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cauliflower side looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make the santa fe chicken all the time and serve it over quinoa! SO good. I need to make both of your Tuesday dishes asap.. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know how the crock pot santa fe chicken is. I've seen that on Pinterest and wanted to try it but haven't gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummm i need to try that crockpot chicken! it looks so good. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to make that greek chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you had the Santa Fe Chicken before? It's a staple in our house and I make it probably every other week. It's versatile and we beef it up w. extra toppings + greek yogurt as "sour cream". SO easy and good. I need to try that version of Greek chicken, let us know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made the Greek chicken before and it is one of our favorites!

      Delete
  8. Yummy menu! Still have to try the roasted chickpeas and cauliflower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that crockpot sante fe chicken. That is a staple in my household!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roasted cauliflower and chick peas is my absolute favorite. I make it all the time eat off of it for 2 days. Well if it makes it that far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the crockpot sante fe chicken, and make it on the regular! Having it over shredded lettuce is such a good idea, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll need to twist my crockpot chicken with some beans the few other things yours has next week! And I REALLY want to make the cauliflower side!!

    www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete