Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Five.



I took a brief hiatus from 5 on Friday, mainly just because I didn't think I had anything interesting enough going on in my life to talk about, but I am back today! Linking up with April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci!

{one}
If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that I got to snuggle not one, but two precious babies yesterday! Ashton, who I can't believe is already 2 months old and Cate, who wasn't even 24 hours old yet! To answer the thought in your head, yes, I am definitely getting the fever, but no, it will not be happening for a while.
 
{two}
As you may (or may not) have noticed, my hair is a smidge darker. I also got it taken up in the back just above my shoulders so that the angle is more dramatic. LOVING it!
 
{three}
I hit 700 followers yesterday! Woohoo! Thank you all for reading my random shenanigans. I'm thinking a giveaway is going to happen soon!
 
{four}
Yesterday morning, I found myself looking at the Grateful Goldens Rescue website. Obviously, having a golden mix right now and two growing up, I have a soft spot in my heart for these special dogs. When I came across this beautiful white golden named Mickey, I was touched by his story and just had to make a donation towards his care. He has had seizures since he was 2 years old (not sure how old he is now) and they are trying to regulate them with medicine. There hasn't been an update on him since June so I've contacted the rescue for one. Hoping he's doing well and will find a forever home soon!
 
{five}
Rent the Runway has a new service called RTR Pro. For $29.95 a year, you receive free shipping, free insurance (shipping + insurance runs $14.95 a rental), and a free rental for your birthday (valued up to $50). Perfect for someone who frequently attends weddings/events!
 
{five and a half}
I love these guys.
Doesn't Brady just look thrilled?
 
Have a great weekend!!

post signature

24 comments :

  1. I've been hanging out with some babies too, it just makes me happy! LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those little ones!!?? And I love the hair color! I think I need a change with mine for winter too. Just went to the Golden adoption website... now I really want one. Those stories always break my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! I love the cut & color! Also used to stalk the the GGR website when I lived in town- I was always asking for another pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last pic!! So cute/funny :)
    Really like your hair--it looks great!! Congrats on 700 followers! I'm more than halfway behind you haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so great! I'm getting mine done today and I think I may go with the angled look too! The dog rescue sites make me so sad! I wish I could adopt them all but then I remember I have my own rescue who's more than I can handle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you hair! Congrats on 700 followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word, Mickey is just the sweetest looking pup! I'm sure he is so grateful for your donation too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That golden, I love! I have such a soft heart for them! My parents rescued one a year ago and we love her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is so dang pretty! I wish I had such style! Congratulations on 700 followers...I'm proud to say I'm now one of them. You have such a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those babies oh my heavens! Your hair looks FAB girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah Brady is such a squishy dollface!!! And so sweet of you to help another pup, too! Hope they can give you a positive update on him and that's he's doing well :)
    And your hair looks just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your hair- it looks great girl!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your hair! makes me want to cut mine again :) have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hair is looking GREAT! And I saw that about RTR Pro ... makes so much sense!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair color and cut look AMAZE! Also, majorly jealous of your double baby time - is there anything better in this world?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cut & color is to die for. Loving it! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at that sweet pup!! Loving the new darker do for the fall! Congrats on 700!! (Now 705!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the hair!! And that sweet pup! Bless his little heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. your hair looks so great!!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete