Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Loving.

First and most importantly, I'm LOVING that my friend, Kristen, and her boyfriend, Cal, got engaged on Monday!! So happy for them!

Speaking of weddings, one month until we're in DC celebrating the marriage of Savannah & Dan! This is going to be a FUN wedding.

I'm loving that I don't have to work at all this weekend! Friends, booze, boating and Mother's Day cookout!

I'm loving this beautiful diamond watch that Cameron's grandmother gave to me last week. It was given to her by her aunt. I'd be crazy if I didn't wear this as my "something old!"

What are you loving today??

9 comments :

  1. The watch is beautiful!ENjoy your weekend off girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch is stunning!!! Sounds like you have a great weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that watch is STUNNING!!! :-O Loooooooove it. Wow. Lucky you! :-)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous watch! Enjoy your weekend off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop it with that watch - it's incredibly beautiful! What a sweet sentimental piece to include in your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That watch is beautiful....wow... and how sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the watch is beautiful and you are right it would be crazy not to use that as your something old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun!!! :) And that watch is beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete