Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quick Weekend Recap!

I was actually too swamped at work yesterday for the first time since probably early November but I wanted to talk about my fun weekend real quick before I have to get back to work..

Friday night - Cameron installed some lighting into his eventual office while I watched episodes of Judge Joe Brown, Judge Judy, etc. It's as close to reality tv as I'm going to get right now since we don't have cable yet (don't judge!). The fun didn't happen until Saturday...
Yes, we still have the nasty southwestern pillows. No, Haverty's has not exchanged our couch yet.




Saturday - Moms came over and helped me paint the dining room table and chairs. Unfortunately, it's going to need an additional coat. After that, I went on a cleaning spree to get ready for the First Annual Smaker (mine and Cameron's last name put together) Oyster Roast! It was lots of fun! About 20 people came over for oysters and later in the evening we re-visited college and played a few rounds of beer pong & flip cup! Which explains why I had a headache all day Sunday...



Brady and a blurry Georgia

Sunday - Woke up at 7:30am. Went back to sleep. Woke up. Thought about putting coat #2 of paint on the table and chairs. Went back to sleep. Went to the grocery store to get ingredients for artichoke dip #2 of the weekend. Went back to sleep. Made it over to Cameron's parents house for the game. Went back to sleep.

12 comments :

  1. We have southwestern pillows in the basement..hahaha I think it's time to exchange them..your dogs are so cute! Virginia

    www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome weekend to me! Can't wait to see the painted table and chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That party sounds like a good time! haha I passed an award to you on my blog today if you want to check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The oyster roast looks awesome. I'm not a big oyster fan but my husband loves them and would love to do something like that. Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like y'all had fun! i love oyster roasts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pups are so cute. Goldens are the best snuggle buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the house when it's finished... I love being able to make a space yours, but it is def a long process and an ongoing project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like such a fun weekend... I want to see the table and chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Smacker Oyster Roast looks like a good time! Oysters, beer, flipcup, friends - does it get any better???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fun and productive weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. the smaker! i love it - looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone thinks they're a lap dog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete