Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Pops!

I'm a few days late with this post but my Dad celebrated his **th birthday over the weekend and I thought it was only appropriate to give him a shout-out! He and my mom went to visit their BFF's, Laura & Franco, in North Carolina for a weekend of wineries and good food! So, one more time..

Happy Birthday, Dad! 

A few things about ol' Chuck:
He loves to laugh and have a good time!
He lovvvvves my momma!
He loves the Gamecocks!
He loves to grill...
...and drink wine.
He loves his immediate family...
...and extended family just the same.
He likes to nap...but will immediately wake up if you change the channel.
His eyes get verrrry squinty when he's had a few adult beverages.
He loves his dog, Boomer, like a son.
He loves his girls.

10 comments :

  1. My Dad will do the same thing..."I was watching that!!" Um, no you weren't...you were watching the back of your eyelids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, cute! happy birthday to your dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw what a cute post! happy birthday to your dad :) xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute post! Happy Birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I think I love your dad! Happy Birthday Pops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My eyes get squinty too! Haha, darling photos (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post!!! Seems like you have an awesome Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet post! My father takes the same kind of naps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your Dad! - What a nice shout :)

    Hope they enjoyed the wine tasting!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete