Friday, November 26, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Hi everyone! Hope yall enjoyed your Thanksgiving like I did! We went out to a t-tiny town outside of Bamberg called Olar to be with Cameron's family for the first half of the day, ate meal #1 and then made our way to Summerville to be with my family & eat meal #2. Thank goodness for flowy shirts. Here are a few pics my sister took..

Family pic..gotta love the self timer. And PS - No, I am not 6 ft tall, I was kneeling on a chair.
We both always wind up in this chair after dinner.

Brady tricks.

And the moment I'm sure you've ALL been waiting for, Five Question Friday...

1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?
 
The turkey with my grandma's giblet gravy. YUM. And the green bean casserole, and the sweet potato casserole, and my Aunt Cindy's exxxxtra cheesy & bacon-y mashed potatoes. So apparently I can't just pick one. Good thing I have a plate of leftovers for lunch today :)

2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?
 
Have always been a guest.  I assume that will be the case for many more years to come. Who knows though, maybe Cameron will want to host next year?? HA.

3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?
 
Just having all of my family under one roof. Watching football before and after dinner. And getting ready for the Carolina / Clemson game that always on the following Saturday! 

4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?
 
Definitely pumpkin. Don't like pecan pie. Possibly the one person that doesn't like it. 

5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
 
Heck no. Not yet anyway. But this morning I was up at 5:30! Getting ready for work...booo.....
4.5 more hours to go at work and then Cameron & I are headed to Clemson! Can't wait! 

Hope you enjoy your weekend! And as always, GO COCKS!

4 comments :

  1. i hate pecan pie too, it's just......gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun at the game. be safe...don't let any of those crazy clemson rednecks attack you. j/k. GO COCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't eat pecan pie either. It is to sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. ew pecan pie. and i'm hurt that my cheesecake isn't on your favorite part of thanksgiving list...no more for you

    ReplyDelete