Friday, August 20, 2010

Five Question Friday & a Yummy (Easy) Recipe



1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?

Of course I've had a few over the years from family and friends, but the one that has stuck the longest is Schmeg. Pretty much all of my sorority sisters call me this nickname and was given to me by one of them. It's not the prettiest of nicknames...it's disgustingly gross, actually. Don't Google it if you have a weak stomach.

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

I am the oldest by 3 1/2 years. I have a younger sister named Stephanie who I have grown to tolerate love :) haha jk Stephanie!

Easter prom pose


3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

Cameron, of course! Ok, but seriously. Even he knows the answer to this question! Matthew McConaughey. Enough said.



4. What is currently your favorite song?

Of course the standards that make me happy from the last Five Question Friday post, but I really like "Gimme That Girl" by Joe Nichols and "Come Back Song" by Darius right now.

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?

My main goal right now is to pay off those pesky credit card bills. I've been very ignorant when it comes them and never thought they would catch up with me as much as they have. It sure has taught me a lesson though!
 ___________________________________________________________

 Last night, I tried out a recipe from my friend, Christina's blog. If you like healthy food or just food in general, with a side of comic relief, take a look at Hungry Meets Healthy! I asked her for advice on what I should cook last night and she sent me the link for Greek Chicken and Potatoes.  It was deeeeeelicious! I substituted very thinly sliced cucumbers for the spinach and used about half of the amount of grated cucumbers in the tzatziki sauce. We will definitely be making this again! 

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments :

  1. hahah i LOVE that we both posted our crazy faceinhole pics on our blogs!! thanks for the shoutout! (with a side of comic relief is right, wait til you see my zac efron post. i'm a dork!) :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list- love getting to know bloggers better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, love that prom pose!

    Giveaway if anyone needs a baby carrier!
    http://whatwasisayingagain1018.blogspot.com/2010/08/belle-baby-carrier-giveaway-because-i.html

    ReplyDelete