Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog HELP!

I'm in dire need of some blog help! I see all of these tutorials and stuff on how to make your blog super cute, but I still can't figure anything out! First thing's first - my blog title. I don't necessarily have to have a picture of anything - I just want it to look better than it does now, which shouldn't be very hard! So, if anyone is super bored and wants a new project, or you just really want to help me out, I would be SO grateful! You can email me at megangmail.com

3 comments :

  1. Picnik.com is the BEST website/program to edit photos and add text if you haven't heard of it. That is how I make most of my headers/icons. It's a lot of back and forth between basic paint program and Picnik!! I'm off to fix my header right this moment! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I am not the only one.
    Popping in from Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete