Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Five.

It's finally the day we look forward to alllll week! FRIDAY!! Hopefully the rain is gone for a while.
 
Here's what's been making me happy this week..
 
 {1} I asked multiple people, including family, friends, and Instagram followers, how they preferred the styling of my new PB chair and Option A is what the majority liked. Which is good, because this was my favorite, as well! And it will look even better once that plant grows!
 
More house updates to come soon!
 
{2} Attention all Starbucks iced coffee addicts! I found this at Harris Teeter yesterday on sale for only $4.79! It serves 6 - 8oz drinks. It also comes in vanilla and mocha!
 
{3} Last night I went to an industry party with my friend Alicia (who is the catering manager for the awesome company that catered our wedding) hosted by Event DRS and Icebox, local event rental and bartending service sister companies. There were five different caterers set up and three bars with different specialty drinks. It's safe to say we stuffed our faces.
 Chocolate cupcakes with salted caramel icing and candied bacon pieces, Charleston Mule, + Pork tenderloin with succotash
 
{4} Shameless plug, but have you checked out my blog sale yet? There are still a few items available!
 
{5} Going to Freshfields again tonight to see one of our favorite bands in Charleston - The Travis Allison band! They've actually played at a couple of our friends weddings, including Emily & David's!
 
Happy weekend, everyone!
 

post signature

16 comments :

  1. Coming to town this weekend to stay with my BFF! We will be downtown tonight and tomorrow...maybe we can meet up? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need #2 right now!!! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Alicia look so cute! Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe I can convince Theo in going to Kiawah tonight, he just asked me what I wanted to do tonight so hmm.. Hopefully the weather will hold out but it looks all clear as of now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I heard that was a good party last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for Friday is right. Did you see my Mr. last night? He said it was a good time, too! Have a wonderful weekend!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote B as well! Nothing better than live music. I am a country girl and the Bay Area has a terrible country scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that chair!!!

    xo
    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. BULK Starbucks coffee!? Oh man I need this so badly for our beach trip this week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried the mocha starbucks at home drink, wasnt that impressed. Did you like the caramel one?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I lived in Charleston so I could go to industry parties! I'd totally be crashing them since I'm not in the industry, but oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUM! so much good food! im going to have to bug you for charleston recommendations...my husband and i are visiting for a weekend in august! xo jillian Stop by cornflake dreams i'm hosting a minted giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cupcakes sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmm all that food talk is making me hungry!! And I love Option A as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really wanted to get over to Freshfields to see the Travis Allison band, but it didn't end up working out :( They are at the to of my list for wedding bands! It's great to hear that they are a fave of yours and that you know a few peeps who have had them. Hopefully I'll get to check them out somewhere soon.

    ReplyDelete