Friday, May 10, 2013

Loving.

The cutest site for the most stylish drawer liner! Is it weird to get excited over drawer liner? I was searching for some for the china cabinet when I came across it. You can either order per roll or you can have custom sizes cut for you!
Below are some of my favorites:

I got a sample of this and started using it twice a day on those pesky dark spots left over from past blemishes. I noticed them getting lighter after just a few days! The price does sound high but a little of this stuff goes a LONG way.

China cabinet progress!
 

 Charleston is getting an H&M on King Street this Fall!

Your sweet comments on yesterday's post! Thank you for letting me know I was not crazy in thinking that comment was ridiculous.

9 comments :

  1. That shelf paper is super cute! I can't wait to see the china cabinet lined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not gonna lie. I don't like H&M, not one bit. Where is our Zara?!?! That would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how as we get older, things like shelf paper become so exciting?? I love appliances, too, like I am all about getting a steamvac carpet shampooer lately lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh that china cabinet! It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are getting an H&M in Nashville finally this summer and I am doing backflips!!!! PS your cabinet is looking GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You just made my day, week, month, and year! So incredibly happy that we are getting an H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that china cabinet is looking amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Megan!! Just wanted to introduce myself as your newest follower. I'm a SAHM to my sweet 6month old, Ava. Hope you'll stop by my blog and follow along!

    P.S. I love your blog's name ;) .

    Enjoying your blog,
    Christina @The McGuire Family

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete