Thursday, August 11, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

I can't even concentrate at work because I'm thinking of how messy my house is and how Jenny is coming to stay with me for the wedding this weekend starting tonight! Ahh!

Won't have time to clean it after work, unless I skip out early (which I probably will), because the Charleston blogger meet up is tonight at Social!

Then tomorrow, all of the wedding festivities start! Jenny (the other Jenny, the bride) has already dropped her pup, Presley, off at my house this morning for the weekend!


Hope to see you Charleston bloggers tonight! Have a great day and weekend!

PS - I finally signed up for Birchbox today and can't wait for my first shipment!


8 comments :

  1. Can't wait to meet you tonight:) I feel the same way, I am leaving town tomorrow trying to clean house and pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there to see you! And omg that yorkie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love Birchbox...I got my first box the other day. See ya tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could meet you all! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I wish I could have gone to the Charleston blog meet-up, even though I'm in Richmond, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the meetup is fun!! I just got my first Birchbox, and it is great!

    ReplyDelete