Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday






I'm loving that it's already Wednesday! 

I'm loving that Harris Teeter is having their Super Double coupon promotion going on this week! I am a coupon lovin' fool.

I'm loving the gift that a group of us are giving Katie for her bridal shower at the end of this month! I can't give specific details because she does read my blog every now and then, but I can tell you that I've been working with Courtney at Swiss Cottage Designs. She has been super easy to work with! 

I'm loving the bridesmaid dress that Jenny picked out for us to wear from J. Crew! On sale, too?? Even better!

I'm loving this furry guy..

Hope y'all are loving your Wednesday, too!

5 comments :

  1. Have you watched that Extreme Couponing show? It makes me want to start couponing!

    Most of the food I buy never has coupons, but I want to start on the basic toiletries and cleaning items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does "super double" mean in the coupon world? Wishg we had Harris Teeter in S'ville again. Also, time to change your age on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    Love the bridesmaid dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore a J Crew dress in a wedding last year and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete