Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

I type this as I sit at work, bored, with 2 hours left to go! Meanwhile, my family and friends are out in the sunshine enjoying the beautiful weather.

Since I work for the community association for Kiawah Island, there are a ton of property owners and their families at the pool today! There are decorations everywhere, a lunch buffet, pool games and a live musician. I would be totally excited about all that - if I could actually enjoy it instead of sitting inside, with nothing to do. I'll stop being a Negative Nancy now though :)

In lieu of Independence Day, I wore this dress (except mine is red, white & blue!..couldn't find an exact picture online):

Yesterday Cameron, Emily, Jonathan, Brady (pup) and I went out on the boat to Botany Bay. It started out really windy but finally calmed down. Saw a few friends I hadn't seen in a while and it turned out to be a really fun day! Waking up this morning at 7am was not so fun. Here are a few pics from yesterday..


Brady & I on the way out

So handsome.

Me & the bff, Emily, who gets married in 2 weeks! Ahh!!

Me & the Mr.

After work I'm headed to Cameron's parent's house for a 4th of July cookout! YUM! That is all of my randomness for now..

2 comments :

  1. and the beach was lovely. we missed you. it wasn't as windy as it was yesterday (so i hear). you forgot to add that i beat you at phase 10 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time on the boat! Your dog is adorable! He actually looks like he's smiling. :)

    I left you an award on my blog. Come get it when you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete