Friday, June 25, 2010

Herrrrrrrre Fishy Fishy Fishy!

Thursday started the 3rd round of the South Carolina Governor's Cup Billfishing Series. It's made up of 5 different tournaments all over the state of South Carolina and it's a LOT of fun!

Cameron caught and released a sailfish, which put the Major Motion on the board with 200 points! Today is the last day of the tournament and a blue marlin is what we really want (600 points)!

Here are some pictures from Thursday night (from the tournament website):





Tonight we'll be heading to a wedding..actually it's my 11th grade boyfriend's wedding..Not weird though! I really like his fiance and they are really close with my parents. Should be a good time!

Oh, and I almost forgot! Carolina plays Clemson again tonight in the College World Series! We (Carolina, obvi) beat Clemson last night 5-1 and we play them again tonight at 8:00pm. HUGE rivalry, HUGE game. Me (Carolina) + Cameron (Clemson) = House Divided. It can get interesting. The winner goes on to play in the championship game vs. the winner of tonight's TCU / UCLA game! Will definitely be checking espn.com from my phone tonight at the wedding. GO COCKS!!

1 comment :

  1. I am a sea food lover specially yster recipeso. Some time I love to do offshore fishing with my mates. But after reading your blog, I again want to explore fishing with my mates.

    ReplyDelete