Monday, June 28, 2010

GAME!! COCKS!!

Tonight is Game 1 of 3 in the College World Series Championship! University of South Carolina (wooooooohooooooo!!!) vs. UCLA. Saturday night we beat our instate rival, Clemson, to make it to the championship. The last time USC made it to the championship was in 2002, where they were beat by Texas so yeah, it's a pretty big deal.

My parents and two other families rented a beach house on Folly for the week so I'll be watching the game there tonight (or at a near by bar if the house doesn't have ESPN for some crazy reason). Tomorrow a few girl friends will be joining me to work on our tans and to also celebrate my Mom's **th birthday (like how I hid your age, Mom? haha)

As I mentioned in my previous post, I went to a wedding Saturday night so here are some pics!


Cute pic of the groomsmen's jackets hanging from the tree. 95* and an outside reception! Hot Tamale!



Mr. Baker & I


Me, Mom, & Aunt Cindy

No comments :

Post a Comment