Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Five.

-My bridal portraits yesterday were SO fun! My photographer, Juliet, is amazing. My mom, sister, bff Emily and pup, Brady, joined in on the fun, too! I'm so glad that they were there to help me and I can't wait to see the results!!

-We received our first wedding present yesterday! What a nice surprise!

-I don't get to celebrate any Halloween fun this weekend because surprise, surprise, I'll be at work, but I can't wait to see what everyone dresses up as! Today, Emily and a couple of her teacher friends dressed up as "Candy Rappers." She may kill me for putting this pic on my blog, but I think it's hilarious!

-Can't wait to try Katie's baked ziti next week!

-Tonight my event is a welcome party and I am LOVING the decor!
 
 
 
 
 
Happy weekend, friends!!

5 comments :

  1. I love, love, love the decor for that party. I can't wait to see your bridal portraits. I follow Juliet on Facebook and she's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit idea!

    Baked Ziti-yumm!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candy rapper costume is hilarous

    ReplyDelete