Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Hey y'all! It's been a busy one at work today! No, not really, I've just been busy putting together my grocery store list for tomorrow's trip to the store. Which leads me to..

I'm loving that Harris Teeter's Super Doubles Coupon Week is back! I'm not embarrassed to admit that I am a coupon clippin' hussy. Who wouldn't be excited about saving tons of money?? 

I'm loving the weather this week! It has been sunny and in the mid-60's and is going to continue throughout the weekend! Perfect weather for Kady & Kyle's wedding on Saturday!

I'm loving that Tracy Turpen is giving away a free wedding photography session to a lucky couple ANYWHERE in the world! She has always been my favorite photographer and I stalk her blog everyday to see if she has posted new photos. Too bad I'm not engaged and can't enter the contest. Bummer.

I'm loving that the USC baseball team has their first game of the season on Friday! Here's to hoping they can bring home another championship!

I'm loving the wreath I bought on Amazon (Home Decorators Collection brand)! I previously bought a $20 gift certificate for $10 from Living Social / Groupon / Whatever so I only wound up paying $8! Told you I was a coupon clippin' hussy. :)

9 comments :

  1. LOL coupon clipin hussy! love that! I need you to rub off on me because I can't seem to get into the coupon clipping thing. bahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that wreath!!! and the weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that wreath! I wish I was a good coupon clipper!! Your blog is too cute, I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Amazon deal on Living Social was AMAZING!!! My only complaint was that you could only by one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally should have bought that amazon coup! what a great deal. love that wreath. xoox jcd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Harris Teeter tip! I need groceries hard-core so this might finally convince me to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you been to the new stadium? It's actually quite nice. Even post-graduation I would walk to the Sunday games after work

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stores that double coupons.

    ReplyDelete