Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Twin Tuesday [Morris Family Baby Shower]

Some of the ladies on Cameron's side of the family were sweet enough to throw me a baby shower last month. Just the women alone on his side of the family is enough to have a decent sized shower! It was held at his aunt and uncle's house on Johns Island and the menu consisted of delicious Hamby tea sandwiches (you Charlestonians know what I'm talking about), she crab soup, caprese salad, and dessert. His cousin's wife is super crafty and she made the sign below, which is so sweet, as well as all of the monogrammed onesies, burp clothes, and bibs! 


Dress is from Le Tote
 











The wonderful Morris crew

My adorable nieces!
They are so excited to meet their new cousins! 

My beautiful sisters-in-law (missing the third!)



post signature

10 comments :

  1. It looked like it was a beautiful shower! It's always fun to have a big side of the family for events like this :) PS your dress is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Such a sweet party. I have to order stuff from A for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and I am so happy you were able to celebrate your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet shower and your nieces are adorable!!! You look amazing Mama!!! The countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful time!! I love the monogrammed pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress! And that miracle sign..so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to celebrate the new fellas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! I like your dress and Looks like a wonderful time. so cute.
    https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/kids

    ReplyDelete