Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thursday's [Quick] Thoughts.

-Saturday we had our first official Sandbar Sunday of 2016! Not quite warm enough to take those cover ups off, but sunny enough to need 30 SPF! This was Gus' second time on the boat, but first full day and he did great! Loving the pic below that my friend Caroline took. 


-Somehow I rallied Sunday night and stayed up way past my bedtime to see Will Hoge at the Pour House. This show was different than the other shows I've seen of his. This one was an all acoustic show! While I prefer to see him with his full band, this was a nice change. 


-This weekend we'll spend cleaning the house and getting the yard ready for our 4th annual Mother's Day brunch

-Also around the house, Cameron is determined to give our screened porch a face lift prior to Mother's Day. We've ordered new patio furniture, and he is in the process of re-screening and painting the porch. After that, he wants to put outdoor tile down over the concrete floor. He's got a lot of work to do!

-This post was pretty lame and short, but that's all I've got for now! post signature

9 comments :

  1. Yay for the new patio furniture and facelift!! I'm sure it'll look great. Hoping for more pretty weather days for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the patio furniture!! We need to buy some but I cannot make up my mind on what I like! Gus looks so happy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's like prepping for patio season. Love brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome pic of Gus. You should frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great yall do so many projects around the house - we need to get on your level :) The porch sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that before Sunday? I have a skilled and ambitious brother-in-law! Go Cam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You go, girl! I can't wait to see the pictures from your screen in porch products. Also, love the picture of Gus on the boat! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for porch updates! And look at sweet Gus!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete