Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts.

A little shot of randomness today...

-Tonight Cameron and I are trying out Co for the first time, then going to the Charleston Classic basketball tournament at the College of Charleston. South Carolina is playing Cornell. We don't ever watch basketball, but I will always support the Gamecocks and hey, the tickets are free. 


-In an hour, I'm going to get my hair done. And I have no clue what I want to do with it. But I do know that I am sick of the stringy, limp, straight hair I was born with. If only I come out looking like Cheryl Cole. #hopingforamiracle

-As an update to No Spend November. I feel like I've done pretty well! However, last weekend we had people over for an oyster roast and I bought two decorative items for the house. Atleast I haven't bought any clothes though! 

-Speaking of that oyster roast, it was so much fun and I've got to admit, we had a pretty sweet set up.


Brady watching Curious George with Baby D

-Last night I had a delicious meal planned out, broke the news to Cameron that we'd be eating a meatless meal, then went to go cook it and realized we didn't have a key ingredient. Major fail. So, I convinced him to let me cook breakfast for dinner (pretty sure he's the only person ever that doesn't like breakfast for dinner). I whipped together some Greek style omelets (feta, tomato, spinach and mushrooms) with some cheesy grits and turkey bacon. So freaking good. 

K bye! 


post signature

12 comments :

  1. Ugh I feel you on the thin hair--it looks great when they blow it out, but once you wash and dry it yourself....no go!
    I like the two items you got for the house--little touches that aren't too expensive are totally fine on a budget I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Co is delicious! I'm a big fan of the Vietnamese Chicken Salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bfd!! Have fun at the game. I really liked Co the few times I have been. You have a perfect oyster roast set up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a bad ass outdoor set up for guests! I love having an outdoor place to entertain people so they don't trainwreck your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband isn't a big fan of breakfast for dinner either. Which saddens me because I look for any excuse for a good breakfast casserole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for thin hair! Great minds must think alike because I have taken that picture to my hairstylist before to get it cut like that haha! Breakfast for dinner is my jam! I posted a recipe for a breakfast casserole on my blog today, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha - we ran into the same exact problem last night for dinner and ended up with omelets and toast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE get the curry laksa! omg it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trey is dying for breakfast for dinner and I haven't made it in forever hah oops. Love your new decor items. Great job on no clothes - total win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you are missing some pictures from Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete