Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Kristen and Cal's Wedding!

This past Friday, Cameron and I drove to Columbia to Kristen & Cal's big day! Kristen and I were in the same Rho Chi group going through rush and wound up pledging in the same sorority! We became good friends throughout college and lived together in the Chi Omega house our junior year. She and Cal are perfect for each other - laid back and fun loving!
 
Their wedding was located at The Millstone at Adams Pond. The temperature for the outdoor ceremony and reception was absolutely perfect. All of the details were well thought out and beautiful. My favorites were the cake table linen, the outdoor dancefloor under cafĂ© lighting, and the not-so-typical flowers.
 
Oh, and I still need to find out what kind of chardonnay they were serving. That junk was GOOD.
 
Isn't she gorgeous?!?
Thanks for the collage, Jenny!
My beautiful bestie.
 
My good lookin' date.
 
Singing our sorority song, "Shades"
 

We've got one last wedding on the books this weekend for my sweet friend/co-worker, Leah, and I know it will be awesome! She has amazing style...and her and her fiancé actually remind me of Kristen & Cal! You'll see what I'm talking about next week when I post pics.

post signature

21 comments :

  1. I loved your dress!! The back is amazing! What a fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love that you all sing Shades too! I like how you did you hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous wedding! The cake table linen is stunning.

    Adorable dress, BTW! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding! I love the flower arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to a wedding at that same location next month. I've never been there, but it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That location looks amazing. Can't go wrong with a dancefloor under cafe lights. You look amazing! Great dress! I somehow missed that you were a Chi O before - me too! Like ya even more now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun wedding, you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful wedding, love your dress and hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought about that location for our wedding -- it's so pretty (as is the bride!). Love, love your dress! Let me know that chardonnay name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought about that location for our wedding -- it's so pretty (as is the bride!). Love, love your dress! Let me know that chardonnay name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress!! LOVE!!! I feel like you have talked about it before but now I need to know where it is from?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm OBSESSED with the back of your dress! SO gorgeous!!

    And side note: I saw your comment on Jordon's blog (Love Always Nancy J) about Gretchen and the pigs. Don't you worry, I follow her on IG too and already saw the same thing and immediately knew she was at the same resort we were, ha. So we can be lame together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful bride and wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your dress!! Please share where you got it?! Beautiful wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I love all of her details! And her dress is gorgeous!
    I really love your black lace dress as well, especially the back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Millstone is beautiful! We were there back in May for a wedding :) Congrats to your friends!

    ReplyDelete