Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Maternity and Baby Picks.

While I love seeing everyone's Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks, they're just not helpful to me and my growing belly. So I thought I'd put together a round up of my picks for you ladies who are in the same boat as me! Some of these items are included in the Early Access sale, but some of them are just on sale. Good for those people who don't have Nordstrom cards, but there don't seem to be too many Early Access maternity items. #discrimination 

For the mamas...

A beautiful silky robe for the hospital and thereafter. 

A stylish wrap top for easy nursing access. 

A nice sleeveless dress for these hot summer months!

For those who know they are having C-Sections, I've read that these Belly Bandits are a lifesaver for recovery. 


And a couple of picks for the little ones!

Classic Aden & Anais swaddles at a fraction of the cost. 


The sweetest hooded cardigan!
Babiators!

An adorable personalized blanket. A perfect baby shower gift!
The sweetest peplum top and leggings for your little fashionista. 



post signature

4 comments :

  1. I always pick up the Aden + Anais swaddles to have on hand for gifts! The baby section has so many cute things this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore a Belly Bandit even though I didn't have a C-Section. It helped my tummy shrink a little (I think) and it felt amazing on my back, which hurt all the time after delivery. I would have been miserable without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only one majorly disappointed the Nsale didn't have any maternity jeans and fun fall outfits?? Guess I'll be stocking up on long open cardigans and hope my crop tops + bodycon dresses will get me through...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your picks! I'm currently 21 weeks and although I appreciate all the extensive blog posts by others, I just cannot relate this year. I love the baby cardigan you found too!

    ReplyDelete