Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Five!

Good morning and TGIF! 
Linking up today, as always on Fridays, with April, Christina, Darci, and Natasha.

Here's a little peak of what I've been up to lately.

{one}
Got done with my property walks a little early yesterday so I popped into a few stores on my way home. First stop was a place called Nearly New Furniture on Johns Island. I've driven past this place on my way to and from work for 5 years, but never gone in. I was pleasantly surprised with their selection and quality of furniture! Saw this alphabet dresser and thought it would be so adorable in a baby nursery! Hopefully by time we need it it will #1 still be there and #2 be heavily discounted because it was rather expensive.


{two}
Next stop was to Marshall's to look for lamps. No luck with that, but I did stumble across these adorable lucite letter bookends. They're pretty hard to take a picture of in the store, so my apologies in advance.


{three}
Also found in Marshall's were these crispy chickpeas. I'm always looking for new, healthy toppings to put on my salad and these are so tasty! Also good as a snack if you are craving something crunchy. They also come in cracked pepper, smoky chili & lime, sweet cinnamon, mesquite bbq, thai cocounut lemongrass, and chocolate flavors. 

{four}
Exciting news! Last week, we welcomed our third niece into the world! Her name is Arden and she is perfection. We were actually not told her name until she was born, which had all of us racking our brains as to what it was going to be, but was a fun surprise in the end. Can't wait to snuggle her again soon!



{five}
Have an exciting weekend planned. Tonight we're going to dinner at Bonefish (already know what I'm going to order and yes, it includes tuna) then going to a Stingray's hockey game. Random? Yes. Fun? Always! Tomorrow we're doing the Upper King Street Culinary tour and I will be instagramming along the way. Don't browse on an empty stomach. Sunday my parents are having us over for a steak dinner, thanks to Cameron winning a bet with my dad (but really no thanks since the bet was on the Clemson / Carolina game). Oh, and painting our living room somewhere in between all of that.




post signature

19 comments :

  1. Congrats on your 3rd niece!!! How exciting!
    Loving the lucite book ends--super chic! Enjoy your jam-packed fun-filled weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun filled weekend ahead of you!!! I love going into Marshall's, those letter book stands would look so cute in my mini room :)
    Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute baby!!! Yall have a busy but fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be drooling over your Instagram tomorrow. Jealous! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those chickpeas look really good. Sorry to hear Cameron won that bet. There's always next year for our beloved Gamecocks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun on the culinary tour!! it's the best :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw those acrylic bookends but they didn't have the letters I needed - I was so bummed! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything lucite and those book ends are to die for!

    Justine
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool bookends and that dresser is cute! Have fun tonight. The culinary tour looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your 3rd niece. Love that A-Z dresser. It would definitely be perfect for a nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those lucite bookends are amazing, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw what a cute dresser. My old coworker always got great stuff at the same store. We need to stop in already! Have fun on the culinary tour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have heard great things about the Culinary tour! I can't wait to follow along via Instagram. Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that adorable dresser! Your niece is precious, you look like a natural. :) And I am going to check out your Insta now to see these pics from the culinary tour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is that dresser. You can totally rationalize it by using it for a playroom after a nursery one day, so you get double the use hahah. Fingers crossed it goes on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your neice! I have a friend who named her daughter Arden. That dresser is fun, but you could totally DIY something similar with an old dresser if you really wanted!
    -Morgan
    California To Carolina
    The Gym Bunny

    ReplyDelete