Thursday, January 15, 2015

Four Things Survey.

Borrowing this fun survey from my friend, Christina, today! 
It's a little random, but I haven't done one in quite a while and I thought my new-ish readers would like it! Feel free to leave a comment on four things we might not know about you!

Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. Schmeg (college friends)
  2. Megalita (shortened from Megalita Conchita Marita So Sweeta...my parents are corny, but I love it)
  3. Meggy (Lane "calls" me this)
  4. Meg (anyone that wants to shorten my name)
Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Association & Regime Manager (current)
  2. Event Facility Coordinator
  3. Booking agent for wedding/private event bands & DJs
  4. Sales Coordinator
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
  1. Major Payne
  2. Love Actually
  3. The Lion King
  4. Remember the Titans
Four books I’d recommend:
  1. Crap, I don't really read books
  2. Anything by James Patterson?
  3. I loved Black Beauty when I was younger?
  4. Did I mention I don't really read books? 
Four places I’ve lived
  1. Summerville, SC
  2. Columbia, SC
  3. West Ashley, SC
  4. Mt. Pleasant, SC
Four places I’ve visited:
  1. Riviera Maya, Mexico
  2. Las Vegas
  3. Washington DC / Alexandria, VA
  4. Grand Cayman 
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. Greece
  2. Paraiso de la Bonita (honeymoon spot)
  3. Italy
  4. Anywhere warm and sunny
Four things I prefer not to eat:
  1. raw onions
  2. anchovies
  3. grapefruit
  4. peas
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. pickles
  2. medium rare steak
  3. tuna
  4. anything with blue cheese
Four TV shows I watch:
  1. The Taste
  2. Master Chef
  3. Nashville
  4. Real Housewives
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
  1. celebrating 2 years of marriage
  2. learning more about my new job
  3. new (friends') babies to play with!
  4. summer!
Four things I’m always saying:
  1. omg
  2. seriously?
  3. ok sounds good
  4. i love you
Four people I tag to answer these questions:

  1. whoever wants to!




post signature

8 comments :

  1. Love this!!!! great post, lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading surveys. Might steal this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post idea! I love me some pickles too, girl! :)
    When were you in DC/Alexandria? Did we talk about this before? I can't remember in my old age haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these kind of surveys. We are obsessed with The Taste in our house and I love your favorite visited list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I don't have anything to post today so I might steal post :) I also realized that I have only lived in three places my whole life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH yes to steak and tuna (both rare please!). Y'all must get to Italy at some point. I was there 3 weeks in college and it was incredible. Bucket list item for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greece is top of my list right now too! Remember the Titans and Love Actually never get old!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love reading things like this. I totally stole your idea and did one, too. :) http://blog.stephaniecourt.com/2015/01/four-things-on-friday.html

    ReplyDelete